Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Blog Still In The Workings


Inked, or typed, in your computer screen is a blog in process.

Hello! I would like to congratulate and thank you for reading this far. My purpose of starting this blog is to hopefully inspire someone or at least bring joy to their day. It most likely isn't the most decorative of all the blogs roaming around but I know that this blog will contain material fully embellished. Still Wandering Around will be lifestyle blog. I decided Still Wandering Around would fit the category of my blog for in one way or another we are all still wandering around in our own lives. A few of the subcategories, that this blog will include, will be fitness, fashion, craft, and advice.

In the meantime, I would like to introduce myself to you. I spend my days trying to learn something new and make use out of it although it is not always the case. At the start of each sunrise I organize my entire day in a page of notebook paper. Most of the time my "planned out" day becomes an unsystematic sixteen hours with not enough coffee. A day outlined with chores will take a dramatic turn into a day spent in an amusement park. Reading is my favorite hobby yet one of my many occupations that is hard to complete. I'd rather travel by car than by plane not because I'm frightened by them but because the view is detailed unlike the "big picture" view from a plane. I am addicted to all genres of music. My name is Gladys and I am 15. Although a name and an age is irrelevant in a personality I thought it would be nice to let you know. I am a sophomore and can't wait to graduate high school. Most of my favorite memories are made in Band. I am aware that I'm young and still have a lot to learn and love about life. That's why I made this blog. To share and receive ideas.

For the most part, I will write posts twice a week.

Thank you for reading thus far,
Gladys

No comments:

Post a Comment